S transept Clerestory
3rd quarter C13
The Creation window. Saved from hail in the C18 (or from another church?) the window has since moved about. Deposed
in 1860 for offending contemporary taste (Adam & Eve were nude!) it resided in packing cases then private collection
and partially sold to the USA (12 panels in the Parke Bernet collection). Re-acquired by the cathedral and placed
in this transept where it probably originally was.