click on an area for a detailed image

(c) Copyright Painton Cowen 2008

Ross on Wye, St Mary's


c.1430 (the tracery lights are C19)

The glass here originally came from the church at Stretton Sugwas some time after the church was demolished in the eighteenth century.

(L to R)

St Ethelbert

St Anne and the Virgin


St Thomas of Hereford