The north transept was originally begun 1210-20, but the rose was only completed in 1400 after numerous collapses and problems. 10m in diameter it was glazed by Guiot Briseton, with much grisaille from the C15, mostly of 1408-9; coats of arms in the spandrels of the rose, also the Evangelists. The central prop was inserted in the 1460s. The decorative butresses and ogee arches are by Antoine Colas and date from 1462-63.
Country: France, 10