More details (opens in a new window)
(c) Copyright Painton Cowen 2015
Some original C13 pieces have been placed in the window reconstructed from fragments.
On the left is a Tree of Jesse dating from around 1242 and has been rebuilt in
what is thought to have been its original position.
On the right are a number of C13 pieces mostly from the Chapter House but also from other parts of the cathedral.
(c) Copyright Painton Cowen 2008