Home page

Introduction

Tour of highlights

View English sites

View French sites

Search by subject

Contact



Source

"The County of Oxford" by P.A. Newton, 1979 CVMA

Yarnton, St Bartholomew

A fine collection of glass from England and the Continent. Only the glass in n.IV is original to the church, much of the rest being given by alderman Fletcher in 1813

   Ew        
n2      

s2

 
n3    

chapel view 1

s3

     

chapel view 2

s4

           
n4      

s5

 
           
n5          
       

s6

 
       

s7

 
n6          
           

Other photographs of the church

(c) Copyright Painton Cowen 2014